MP HP Cone And Thread Essentials
Safety and Installation Seminar 5: Medium/High Pressure Cone and Thread Essentials
Fittings and tubing for medium pressure (up to 1034 bar) and high pressure (up to 4134 bar) place high requirements and standards on correct selection and installation of components. Correct selection and installation determines if such a system is free of leaks as well as safe for the environment and users.
- Medium Pressure and high pressure cone and thread fittings
- Type, size and material
- Cone and thread sealing
- Anti-vibration glands
- Identification, handling and marking of tubing
- Tube bending
- Dimensions (minimal total length, cut length)
- Proper preparation
- Work steps of chamfering
- Chamfer and thread cutting tools
- Inspection and verification of installation of fittings
- Written test
Seminar admission 8:15 and begin 8:30 am.
Dates for additional seminars can be found in our Online-Registration.
For a successful seminat completion of our Safety and Installation Seminar 5: Medium and High Pressur Cone and Thread Essentials, you will get a Swagelok Certificate plus 1 point by the VDSI - "Verband für Sicherheit, Gesundheit und Umweltschutz bei der Arbeit".